MONOPHASIC – POLYDENSIFIED – STRUCTURE
Revolax has a monophasic structure of regular and dense lattice which allows consistent smooth injection throughout the treatment and helps to naturally harmonise volume, look and feel.
Revolax’s dense and regular patterns, unlike most other HA Monophasic fillers, make the structure more solid and durable whilst maintaining viscosity and elasticity. The product has been designed to appear natural looking over the full course of time up until the point that it is fully absorbed into the skin.
Revolax dermal fillers are highly structured, monophasic and densely linked HA polymer that are enabled to last up to 18 months – product dependent.
|Composition||HA 24mg/ml Lidocaine 0.3%||HA 24mg/ml Lidocaine 0.3%||HA 24mg/ml Lidocaine 0.3%|
|Recommended Indications||Superficial lines;
Deep Nasolabial Folds
Face Contouring and Augmentation.
|Severely Deep Lines
Cheeks / Chin Contouring and Augmentation.
|Injection Depth||Superficial Dermis||Mid/Deep Dermis, Subcutaneous||Deep Subcutaneous|
|Duration||8 – 12 Months||12 – 18 Months||12 – 18 Months|
|Storage||2 – 25°C||2 – 25°C||2 – 25°C|
|Shelf life||24 Months||24 Months||24 Months|
|Hyaluronic Acid: derived from streptococcus zooepidemicus
Crosslinked HA : 100%
Crosslinking Agent: BDDE
BDDE Residue in final product: Not Detected
Revolax™ with Lidocaine must not be used in:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People under age of 18
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to lidocaine
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring.
- Immediately before or post laser therapy, chemical peeling or derma-brasion.
- Areas presenting cutaneous inflammation or signs of infection.